Make your donations go further
Using Gift Aid means that for every £1 you give, the infant trust gets an extra 28p from the Inland Revenue, making your donation go further. Your gift of £15 can turn into £19.23 through Gift Aid. £100 becomes £128.20.
This means 28% more on your gift towards work such as:
- Buying cots for babies that have been abused
- Training health workers to recognise the signs of abuse
If you are paying the higher rate of income tax, your gift can go even further by giving through your payroll. For just £10 less each month from your take-home pay, the infant trust would receive nearly £17.
- To make a single donation and Gift Aid it:
- To make regular donations and Gift Aid them:
- Or if you are already making regular donations and aren't sure whether you've made a Gift Aid declaration:
Please download a Donations and Gift Aid form and return it to our registered address at: the infant trust, Reeves & Co LLP, 4th Floor, Griffin House, 135 High Street, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 1DQ.
If you would like any information on how to make a donation from outside the UK, then contact us at email@example.com
A steady stream of income is vital if our work is to continue and to grow. Regular gifts can really make a difference, for example:
- Training volunteers to provide counselling for traumatized children
- Finding and training foster parents for infants and toddlers who have been abused
Just £5 a month from you is worth nearly £100 a year to us if you Gift Aid it. £100 once a year is worth £641 over 5 years with Gift Aid.
If you can give more than that then please read about the infant trust AMBASSADORS programme.
To set up a regular gift by standing order, please download and complete a standing order form and return it to the infant trust, Stoke Court Cottage, Duffield Lane, Stoke Poges, Bucks, SL2 4AA.
If you would like us to send you the standing order form and a stamped addressed envelope, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To make a single donation to the infant trust's work, please click here.
All cash support towards our work really makes a difference. For example:
- Training health workers helps to identify and deal with cases of infant abuse
- Preparing foster parents to care for abused infants and toddlers
Please remember to Gift Aid all your donations – if you are a UK tax payer there is 28p more for the infant trust on every £1 you give.
|Click here to open a .pdf file for a Gift Aid form that you can print in your browser or save for later.|